May 10, 2017

2017/12 - To more sleepless night

Salam & hai!
hoping everyone in the best of health and imaan in sha Allah❤


Wow, i haven't had quality time with my blog for almost sebulan. Last week, i was extremely tired and sleep-deprived. i was having a really really stressful days due to some assignments and projects lol. if you know me, you mesti tau i jenis yang tidur awal. pukul 12 maximum! if not, bersedia la mood swing the next day hahaha. i really hope Allah swt doesn't test me with daughters such as myself hahaha (if i have any in future). But due to some projects, i tak dapat my beauty sleep for almost 4 days *tears hair out* but alhamdulillah, thumma alhamdulillah! despite all the mini drama air mata hahaha, everything went well! yeaayyy πŸŽ‰✨Last year, around this time, if you came across my post, i told you guys about our Biomedical Symposium yang kitorang handle. But this year lain sikit. We handled Blood Expo and we were divided into two team and alhamdulillah its over dah gaissszzzzzzz and everyone did a very great job untuk merealisasikan this expo #proudcoursemate.

Anyway, i started to develop some positive thoughts lately. Wallahi! i do things i want to do becoz i want to do it anyways hehe. Being kind is addictive gaiz, and to see people smiling becoz of you pun addictiveee jugak. There was time when i feel so tired of myself for being sooooooo negative and i decided to just be nicer to everyone and think more positive. Wallahi! nice people kept on coming again and again lepas tu alhamdulillah 😘

i am trying to practice patience in my everyday life. i am trying to controls my temper and guards my words. i'm so missing the point of istighfar now *smack myself*. i am trying to brighten others day. i wake up everyday wanting to be a better person than i was yesterday. i pray that Allah swt will give me chance to repent 😊 coz i know, those beautiful house and luxury cars i wish was mine, the perfect fairytale wedding that i have dreamed of sejak kecik, 4 flat result yang i idam2 kan, nothing compared to the ultimate reward of Jannah kan. i made a point to remind myself to prioritize on my prayers tak kisah la apa pun jadi. everyday i pray, that i will become a better muslimah today, then i was yesterday in sha Allah ❤

Ya Rabb,
bestow rightful knowledge upon me and please accept all my imperfect deeds. Bless me with the beauty of true repentance πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

P/s : final lagi 3 weeks phewwww. doakan yang baik hehe! thankyouuuuu 😘 To more sleepless night maaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck! πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜…

Barakallah,
Lots of Love,
S❤

1 comment:

Here awak!