February 10, 2017

2017/6 - Let Me Breath

Salam & hai!
hoping everyone in the best of health and imaan.


For one second, i am so sick of life and i think about giving up. Bukan sekali dua. Banyak kali sangat dah. i literally felt useless sometimes. It's hard to fight this feeling and it feels so hard to breathe. But people around me keep telling me it will be okay and becoz of them, i still hold on up till now but i start questioning, is success and happiness fixed or is it something i can get? When people asked me why they feel a certain way, it's difficult for me to tell the reason becoz its their feeling, not mine. i am not them. same goes to me. i kennot ask people why i feel a certain way becoz its my feeling, not them (◀ why i dont share with others). They dont know what goes on inside of me. It is in these difficult moments that i sometimes find myself falling off track and start to lose faith.

Throughout my path, these obstacles have the potential to disturb my journey, forcing me to forget that faith on Him is one of important things that will light my journey in this life. i rasa nak give up, easily lose faith  and become discourage when things do not go as i plan. Biasala, kadang my life will take an unexpected route that completely throws me off (and one of it by choosing biomedic for my degree, confirm!). Dont get me wrong, i suka sangat my course but masha Allah, the struggle is real 😭😭 i can't really tell for sure up till now if i buat decision yang betul to choose biomedic 3 years ago.

It is difficult for me to face my current situation becoz, well, it hurts! Sometimes. i really have to smack some sense to myself. i am fully aware, He is the only One who was there during the entire situations and knows it everything, very well. So maybe, just maybe, the things that i wish right now are not good for me kan. so He delayed/blocked them for me #positivevibes. Whether i like it or not, i have to face the reality which is placed in front of me and keep moving towards my goal knowing that my struggles are meant to one day blossom into accomplishments that i will be proud of one day in sha Allah. My goals might not be easy, but biiznillah, they are all possible in sha Allah mah fighting! ❤ The best outcomes always take time to achieve.

I have my own dream, This is why i keep pujuk myself, shield myself from negativity and only impacted by the positive words and people je. i cannot stop here now and i cannot give up on myself.  i am the author and i am currently writing my own story as i dream for it to be. The story is not over yet, becoz i am still breathing 😘😍

That's it, lets put our faith on Him and leave everything to Him.
indeed, my prayer, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

O Allah, I want my heart to smile.
Please bring my focus back becoz i feel so distracted these days 😌

Barakallah,
Lots of Love,
S❤

16 comments:

  1. sabarlah . ALLAH pasti ade untuk hambaNya.. Aril ade entri baru. Jom baca Demam Boleh Menyebabkan MATI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I may not know you but I would like to say "don't give up". As we're the authors of our life, we have the authority to write a beautiful one. There will be ups and downs in life, we have no choice but to endure it. Believe in Him, trust yourself and be positive.

    Followed you here. do visit my blog and drop a few lines if you've a free time :)
    http://anothersyed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeszzz, always always always kena have faith on Him kan! thankyou for the good words!😁

      Delete
  3. Setelah kesusahan, pasti akan adanya kesenangan.
    You can do it, girl! You are so strong that you can survive life until now. Ujian itu untuk orang yang kuat-kuat saja tau? Hee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. masha ALLah, jzkk for all the good words��

      Delete
  4. Be strong, sayangku. Allah datangkan ujian dalam hidup ni dengan pelbagai bentuk kerana Dia lebih tahu kita mampu. Kadang diuji juga mungkin sebab kita alpa, Dia tarik balik kita kepada Dia. Dan boleh jadi juga Dia nak tunjuk bahawasanya secantik mana kita merancang untuk masa depan kita, perancangan Dia jugalah yang sebaik-baiknya. Susah-susah dulu, tuai hasil yang manisnya kemudian. Jangan rasa down sangat ok with all the struggles, I hope that all your dreams come true! InsyaAllah, ameen... 😘💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allahu, thankyou for the du'a! may all the good words back to you in sha Allah 💖❤️

      Delete
  5. Everytime I feel so down, good things always happened next :) Macam Allah nak tunjuk yang bad moments wont last and there's always something good behind your sadness cuma kita je yang tak nampak 'cos we're too focus on the bad things . So don't give up and have faith! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed kan. There must be some reason why certain things happened kan. in sha Allah, thankyou for the good words wakk!❤️

      Delete
  6. kak e'in penah rase ape yang awak rase time study dulu.. tapi yang lainnye, kak e'in amek course tu sebab terpakse.. tak minat langsung pun course tu tapi teruskan jugak sebab abah yang suruh.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww that feeling kan, takpe in sha Allah ini yg terbaik❤

      Delete

Here awak!