January 27, 2017

2017/5 - My Heart Speaks

Assalamualaikum & hai!
hoping everyone in the best of health and imaan in sha Allah!❤


We all have all kinds of secrets that we hope no one ever finds out about them. So do I. It turns out, inside every person you know, there's a person you don't know.  I live a life, others dont understand, and its ok!. i am fully aware that each individual situation berbeza-beza. Others have no idea what i've gone through and same goes to me. i have no idea what others have gone through too. win-win situation kan. hehe.

Dulu, i had to face a  lot of resentment from people around me (obviously not from my parents and siblings). i can feel my self esteem be ripped from my soul everytime people talk bad about me/ kutuk me when they thought i wasn't listening or right in front of me. it hurts and i start questioning when will this end? Well, life will serve us with this kind of people kan sekali sekala and we can't avoid them. We can't control what they say kan. Due to it, i jadi paranoid for few years. i would constantly think that others were talking bad about me and i started to believe that no matter what i did, i was only worth if i could please and make others happy. i learned how to shut off my emotions and never learned how to work through my emotions dah. 

But Alhamdulillah, slowly, year by year, i found and leaned on Him. i learned how to handle myself. i've struggled with myself confidence, i learned how to match how i was feeling on the inside and how i behaved on the outside and it affected a lot of things in my life since then. Many people would label me as someone who's very comfortable with myself sekarang. i've gotten so used to be independent and haven't really know how to be taken care of hehe (◀ why i can't find a guy to date lol 🙄k tak, memain je)

See, i broke myself down dulu, but i'm still building myself back up right nowwwww gaiszzz. Do you know why? becoz i believe, everyone deserve to be truly happy. i want my heart to smile. i want to believe myself. We all have our own sets of struggles and we are all at different levels of faith. What others might consider to be an easy goal or target for them might be slightly difficult for me. Its ok. As long as i am improving myself in some ways kan and at the same time, i try and try and try.

Fighting the battle that we had along with other challenges that come our way in this life is not easy but the fact that we still alive up till now lagi masha Allah! the most absolute baraqah in life kan 😘😍 Our days are limited and our years in this dunya are fleeting. Stay connected with Allah swt and don't lose hope.

Our effort is not lost gaisz. Our du'as is not ignored. He listens to every du'as and gives us not what we want, but what is best for us. Percaya. Have faith on Him. In sha Allah 😍💖 There is always a hope, a new beginning..biiznillah 😁

Ya Allah, 
please grant us all of the requests and du'as we've put in if its good for us, accept all the deeds we've been doing and forgive us, for You are the One who loves to forgive.

p/s : hai syerot!😏❤😛

Barakallah,
Lots of Love,
S❤

13 comments:

  1. You're not alone in those unpredictable continuous battle :)

    I'm so used to be independent too, because of that probably, I feel bit burdened when someone tried to take care of me ;-; (hi, no guys to date too lol XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep going tauuuu faten and have faith on Him! in sha Allah, everything going to be okayyyyyy. Allah is the best planner after all kan 😘🙃

      Delete
  2. pernah rasa yg sama. and still trying to be strong and strongerrrr. hihi. fighting dear ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you express your feelings.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope i can be positive like yu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of coz you can! put trust on yourself, have faith and keep going tau❤😁👍

      Delete
  5. InsyaAllah amin. Stay positive pretty! :) Btw, done follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amin in sha Allah 😁 thankyou awak!❤

      Delete
  6. may Allah blessing your days sis :*

    elsa ada tips baru. nak bubuh dekat cbox tak keluar pulak huhu http://elsaalicious.blogspot.my/2017/02/5-tips-mencari-sponsor-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in sha Allah amin hehehe have a blast day ahead!❤

      Delete
  7. singgah sini jap . done follow blog ni . done put u in my bloglist . lets keep in touch as a blogger .. do follow back kay ..

    ReplyDelete

Here awak!