October 1, 2016

2016/31 - Its October


Salam and Hi!
Hoping everyone in the best of health and imaan, in sha Allah❤

Time sure flies. Its October guys!! Alhamdulillah a'la kulli hal. Alhamdulillah, thumma Alhamdulillah. Its been a while hahahahaha and i haven't  had quality time with my blog for quite some time. September had been a rough month for me, so i'm treating myself right now. Hari ni saja lah nak share sikit. Dulu kan, i was so happy with my life. Tanpa any masalah, i enjoyed my life, in a wrong way of coz hahahahaha i really hope Allah swt doesn't test me with daughters such as myself (hukhuk if i have any hukhuk in future). Being a typical girl yang baru nak naik, macam macam i buat. But then, when i was sixteen, everything was different. i started to look for a meaning and purpose of a life. i came back to Him seeking for His forgiveness with my friends. i started to join usrah with kakak kakak senior and there was this one kakak yang grab my hand. She inspired me a lot to become solehah just like her. The struggle was real, but alhamdulillah, i did it!

On my journey to grow up and seeking for purpose of life, i've realised that real change is never easy. Trying to repair my heart is harder than changing outside becoz i let so much of this world get the better of me on past. I tried hard, but at times i would find myself choosing an episode of running man over performing solat. Sometimes, i find myself choosing to terus tidur over reciting a page of Quran. But now, i realize, this solat business and baca quran is a real deal and i can't miss any of it! i admit, i still struggle to make it on time, to understand the surahs i read, to read at least one page of Quran per day, but i know it for sure, at the end, it's totally worth! 

i hope, Allah swt will accept all that i do, small or big. i just hope, biiznillah, i can work on being a good muslimah inside and out too one day in sha Allah. Karma dah bite me back really hard sekarang. hahahahaha so many things happen in one time now. Going through it, i couldn't point my finger on what was going on with me lately and i can't even cry dah. penat dah. i felt down and uninspired. That feeling like i've been exiled from the world, how was it not a big deal? There were days i cried myself to sleep and on that time, it was serious. i know, everything happen for a good reason and always remind myself to put my faith on Him coz only He knows what the best!

Rezeki has already been written. Allah is fair dont worry. He tests me with hard tests but on the same time He inserts goodness in my life too. Gotta always think that life is full of ups and downs and just gotta enjoy every moment of it hihi. i wake up everyday smiling, with a +ve mind and know that every little things counts in Allah's eyes. 

I want a good ending in the end, so whenever things get hard, i just keep my eyes on the prize, Jannatul Firdaus :)

Barakallah,
Lots of Love,
S❤

2 comments:

  1. i have always love your writings! good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenne Zulkiflly,
    awww so sweet of you, Jzkk!❤ have a blessed day ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Here awak!