August 29, 2016

2016/30 - Of 6 weeks, 2 days to Remember ❤


Assalamualaikum & hai!

hoping everyone in the best of health and imaan in sha Allah! Hari ni, my last day here in Kolej 17 in sha Allah and esok will be my last LI day fuhh alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah finally, LI IS OVER GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe tak tau la nak happy ke nak sedih :( Happy sebab LI dah habis, tapi sedih coz nak tinggalkan everything and everyone here. 

So tadi kira macam wrap up everything la as our presentation dah over kan hehehe. Thankyou Allah, for still blessing me with good family, good roomate, good LI partner, good supervisor and paling penting good friends too ❤  Each second in my day is always precious becoz of these people and there is always something new we can do together each day. When people around us are happy, doesn't everything in our life just go smoothly? i love to see others happy! especially, my favourite people ofcoz la kan.

In few days, new semester buka and everything will never be the same. And here i am still wondering around cari tempat tinggal. HAHAHAHA. I dont mind duduk mana pun, as long i can put my things and boleh pergi kelas. thats it! Always remind myself to toughen up. there's more to come nanti. I belajar to depend on myself. I still cannot imagine how beautiful this life can be but i already decide to love it! coz happiness is something you decide on ahead time kan. Each day kan is a gift from Him, so i'll focus on the new day and create more happy memories with my favourite people and loved ones just for this time in my life :)

Thankyou everyone for the past 6 weeks 2 days, let us struggle together for next sem in sha Allah and moga permohonan Syaimaa nak duduk kolej next sem diluluskan ameen in sha Allah❤  Life is tough these days, but i am still counting the blessing from Allah coz its time to be thankful and trying to understand that everything happen for a good reason!

i've got all that i need in my life right now,
thankyou for the good life❤

Barakallah,
Lots of Love,
S❤

2 comments:

  1. salam, wahh tahniah awak. bestnya da habis internship, da habis present. saya setahun lagi >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah, dipermudahkan segalanya.
    sy x dapat rayuan kediaman hahaha terpaksa menyewa di luar

    ReplyDelete

Here awak!